65% of Seats are allotted through the Counseling bt Govt.of Tamilnadu. in the remaining 35% Management Quota Seats, Merit is given Prominence and normally we Avoid Admitting Candidates who have Secured less than 70% in Higher Secondary Examinations.
Admission Office at Salem:
First Floor,Near Selvi Mess,
Adjacent to Joy Alukkas,New Bus,
Stand Opp,Salem – 636004.
Admission Office at Dharmapuri:
1st Floor,Kokila Complex,
Pennagaram Main Road,
Dharmapuri – 636701.
Admission Office at Dindigul:
Raja Rajeswari Hospital Opp,
11th Cross,Thiruvalluvar Salai,
Dindigul – 624001.
Admission Office at Theni:
Hotel Sivas Regency,
Sri Navamani Jewelers Back Side,
Near Old Bus Stand,Theni – 625531.
Admission Office at Karur:
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering,
Karur – 639113.
|1||B.E – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||240|
|2||B.E – ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||240|
|3||B.E – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||180|
|4||B.E – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||120|
|5||B.Tech – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||120|
|6||B.E – CIVIL ENGINEERING||120|
|7||B.E – ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||60|
|8||M.E – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||36|
|9||M.E – COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS||36|
|10||M.E – VLSI DESIGN||24|
|11||M.E – POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING||24|
|12||M.E – MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING||24|
|13||MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS||60|
|14||MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||60|
Rankings in Leading Magazines-2015view more